Thursday 10 June 2010

Chelsea Flower Show 2010

I was lucky enough to enjoy beautiful weather on my visit to Chelsea Flower Show last month and even though I arrived home exhausted having walked halfway across London to find a taxi – it was worth it.

Local garden designer Philippa Pearson’s Victorian Aviary garden was just one of the amazing show gardens and the sights and scents in the pavilion were just amazing. Harkness Roses based near Hitchin had a beautiful display and everywhere I looked there was an abundance of colour. And we Garden Divas do love colour!!

I also met up with Claudia from Dig It™ who manufactures the only Ladies DIY/Garden Gloves to protect your manicure – now at a special price in our June Offers.

It was great to learn about the idea behind these gloves, their development and the girls’ appearance on Canada’s Dragons Den. Claudia and I spent most of the day together and I believe she was quite overwhelmed by the experience which is Chelsea Flower Show!
If you were unable to visit Chelsea check out these funky tool belts and garden bags which were also hot sellers !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment