Tuesday 16 February 2010

Spring Fair 2010!!!

I am still recovering from my expedition to Spring Fair NEC Birmingham on Monday sourcing new products for all my Garden Divas!!! Walked absolutely miles around the show collecting catalogues as I went so was relieved when it was time to catch my train back home only to then discover there were no trains going south!!! Disaster!!!! Overhead lines or something had put paid to a comfy seat and a coffee on the train while I browsed through the catalogues. After contemplating staying in a hotel (there were no rooms), taking a taxi (£133 – I don’t think so) I did finally make it home by train, standing up all the way and boy was I relieved when I walked through my front door, home but exhausted. A bowl of soup and a long soak in a hot bath with a Bathing Bliss “Fruits &Flowers” creamy melt did the trick and whilst not exactly a new woman I certainly felt a whole lot better than I did earlier waiting on a cold platform at Birmingham International!!The Wild, Wood & Rose Bathing Bliss collections are just perfect for unwinding after a long hard day in the garden or a prolonged visit to the Spring Fair NEC 2010!!! I can vouch for that!! They are exactly what they say “BLISS”

No comments:

Post a Comment